- Finished steps 3 & 4 of the Carolina Crossroads mystery, this quilt is all from stash and the 2 steps together used approximately 2 yards of fabric
- Worked on quilting a class sample for a friend (this would be finished if I hadn't messed up on one row, I'm still ripping out some quilting and should have the ripping finished tomorrow as well as the quilting). The backing fabric came from stash and is 2 1/2 yards of 108" wide backing fabric
- Avoided buying fabric!!
Here's my goals for the coming week:
- Finish quilting the class sample
- Complete step 5 of the mystery
- Finish my row for a row robin
- Avoid buying fabric for the stash!
Not a bad week overall. My goals for the week are pretty light since I will be out and about running hubby and mom to doctor's appointments pretty much every day this week. So I decided to be realistic and not push myself too hard LOL