Saturday, January 19, 2008

Step 5 is Done!

Well I have now finished all of the "units" for the Carolina Crossroads mystery on Quiltville....YAY!!! This step was 100 3" finished hourglass blocks. Bonnie recommended using the Companion Angle ruler and I was thrilled with this ruler! I can certainly see myself using this ruler again in the future! Now I'm on to step 6 where I get to start putting blocks together....Stay Tuned!

And here's what I saw when I came into the bedroom to grab my camera....One of my silly kitties Sneak the calico.




2 comments:

Kristie said...

I love the fabrics that you have used for your mystery quilt. I can't wait to see it all come together.

Your kitty is sooooo cute!
Kristie

Ann said...

Love your fabrics for CC. Can you tell me where you got the bed tray that the laptop is on and the cat is under?

Thanks - Ann