Saturday, January 5, 2008

Some Progress in the New Year!

Well I have made some progress this week. I have finished the top from Ann Smith's 2007 NYE mystery as well as my addition to my friend swooze's round robin. And the best part of it all!! I used only my very own stash!! The fabrics from the mystery are from Moda's Sonnet fabric line. I must have really loved this line because I still have quite a few fat quarters and a wide backing fabric from this line in the stash even after this quilt top LOL. Here are the pictures:


























And here's a picture (finally) of my dog Max. He's a white Bull Terrier and about the sweetest guy in the world allbeit a wee bit high strung even at the age of 4 LOL

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Absolutely love the "hearts" quilt. Great work. I just finished a round robin myself. Pics are posted on my blog.

Quilter Kathy said...

Great job on the mystery quilt! Lots of piecing in that design!

Sarah Nopp said...

Nice! I haven't started either of the mysteries... But I did finish a top today too :)

Sweet P said...

I love your Heart Quilt. I tested the pattern for Ann in October and now I can show my completed top too. At least I think I can. It might be packed away for upcoming move.

Quilting Pirate said...

great start to the new year! The hearts turned out wonderful!

Helen in the UK said...

The hearts mystery is soooo pretty :)