Well not a great week in the land of stashbusting, but a good week nonetheless. Here's what I accomplished this past week:
- Finished the 2007 NYE mystery by Ann Smith, all fabrics cut from stash the week before.
- Finished my contribution to a Round Robin, all fabric from stash (approx. 1/4 yard of white Kona)
- Finished the 9" black & white churn dash blocks for a swap, fabric from the leftover fabrics used in the 12" churn dash blocks from last year
- Avoided buying fabric!
These are my goals for the coming week:
- Cut and make step 3 of the quiltville mystery
- Add my round to another round robin
- Finish my row in a row robin
- Quilt a Turning Twenty quilt for a friend (I am providing the back fabric from my stash)
- Don't buy fabric!