Well this week I accomplished most of my goals, but didn't bust any stash since my goals were to finish up some things that were already started and weren't going to use up more stash.
Here's what I accomplished this week:
- Finished the center of my Carolina Crossroads Mystery top, I haven't figured out the yardage used yet, but I plan to use the leftover fabric from my accent fabric and the FQs I used for the borders.
- Finished the tulip block for a theme applique swap I'm in
- Finished my addition to a small round robin
- Finished the last row for a Row Robin - used 3/4 yard of 30's scraps
- Bought No Fabric!!!
Here are my goals for the coming week:
- Cut out strips for the Quiltville Bargello Bowl Project
- Work on swap/round robin commitments
- Finish the triptych projects for MQR
- Avoid buying Fabric!!!