- I used 3 yards of fabric to finish the blocks, sash, border and bind the quilt. I also used 2 yards of wide muslin for the backing. So that's 5 yards out of the stash permanently!!!
- I bought 8 FQs and 2 yards of Hawaiian fabric for a wedding gift. This fabric will not sit in the stash as it has an intended purpose and was only purchased because I have no Hawaiian fabric in mty stash. I needed the Hawaiian fabrics for a wedding gift for a friend that will be moving to Hawaii in July. The wedding is May 11th.
Here are my goals for the coming week:
- Bind the valances
- Cut out the Hawaiian fabrics for the wedding quilt
- Choose and prepare projects for guild retreat in April
- Avoid buying fabrics for the stash!!!
Wish me luck!