- Cut fabrics for a Pineapple Blossom that I'll be working on with some friends at our guild retreat. We all cut fabrics into the necessary rectangles and will put them all in the middle of the table and start sewing. I cut 20 FQs and 2 yards of background = 7 yards of stash!!
- Bought no new fabrics!!!
- Cut the white rectangles to finish off the sailboat blocks and sew them to the top of the blocks
- Choose and cut sashing for the sailboat top
- Finish my addition to a 30's round robin
- Bind triptych pieces
- Make birthstone postcards
- Avoid buying any fabric for the stash!!
Here's the frame before:
It's so nice to have the frame cleared off and ready for me to load the valences I plan to use to practice my "Wonky Feathers" before loading a customer quilt. Here's hoping I can get everything finished this week and still work 3 of the 5 days LOL