Monday, March 3, 2008

My UFO of the Month!


I am in a couple of UFO challenges this year because I really do need to get a handle on my UFOs. At this point I have over 100 projects in various stages of completion. One of the challenges is helping me to focus on a single UFO a month. Those of us in the challenge listed 9 UFOs and each UFO is assigned a number. Each month the hostess draws a number and that UFO is the one that we concentrate on (and hopefully finish) that month. For March the number that was drawn was assigned to my sailboat quilt. I really want to get this finished because I want to hang it in my new office (I work selling charters on a 74 foot sailboat). I need to add a strip of white to the top of each block and then sash, border and quilt this quilt. Hopefully I can get it finished this month and get it hanging in my office before the season begins :)


4 comments:

swooze said...

Oh neat. Where are you doing that challenge? I can't wait to see this one finished!

Lissa Jane said...

Beth
this will look great in your office.. congrats on trying to get a handle on your UFO's.. I did that last year, and got a few finishes..

Lissa

Quilter Kathy said...

This will be a great quilt for your office...you are so close to finishing it...go girl!

Helen in the UK said...

Great system for getting some of those UFOs finished ... and you've certainly got plenty to work on!! Hope you get this one finished :)