Well I managed to accomplish most of my goals this past week and more that weren't on the list!
Here's what I was able to do this week:
- Finished quilting the shop sample that gave me fits the week before. This quilt used 2.5 yards of 108" wide fabric from my stash!
- Completed steps 5, 6 & 7 (blocks) from the quiltville mystery. Step 5 used 1.5 yards of stash. The other steps are piecing the blocks from the units already made so they didn't use any additional stash.
- Avoided buying any fabric!!
These are my goals for the coming week:
- Assemble the Carolina Crossroads top
- Catch up on the round robins here at the house
- Work on the Triptych Challenge pieces on the MQR list
- Avoid buying fabric!!
Here are the Step 6 setting triangles and the Step 7 Ring blocks from the Quiltville Mystery: