Monday, February 1, 2010

February Goals….

OK I’ve found that setting goals is working for me so I’m going to post my goals at the beginning of each month….

Here goes… here’s what I want to accomplish this month:

  • Quilt & Bind the Imperfect Squares Quilt for Baby Finn
  • Finish Piecing, Quilt & Bind Blue Bricks & Stepping Stones Quilt
  • Choose pattern for and cut out “Too Good to Cut” challenge quilt
  • Make 1 block for the Ladies of the Sea appliqué project
  • Make love block & label for Dorothy’s Love Quilt
  • Stitch out last 12 embroidery blocks for Fresh Squeezed Graham Cracker Quilt
  • Piece together batting scraps into usable battings

I know it looks like a lot but I have another “Stay-cation” in February so I should be able to get a lot done while I’m home for nearly 2 weeks :)

1 comment:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Good Luck!! Keep us posted!