Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Quilty Content

Not only have I been having fun knitting, I’ve also been playing in the studio.  I finished cutting out my Too Good to Cut Challenge so there’s another February Goal ticked off the list.  Here’s the cut strips for the top along with the background rectangles:

007 
And here’s the skinny little strips that I cut off to straighten up the end of each of the fabrics:

004 
I also ordered one of the Quilts For Kids kits and received it this week.  It’s nice and bright and fun!  I’m looking forward to making this one.  I also have a finished quilt to send off to the project and another one marinating in my brain from some bright and fun orphan blocks.  Here’s the kit I received:

005 
Later today I might try to get the Bricks & Stepping Stones quilt loaded onto the frame and start quilting.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I signed up for one of those kits but they emailed me to say they can not send to a po box.....I need to email them back...I have my husbands work address...yepeee

You are busy...busy...busy