Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here Comes the Snow…..Again….

005 The weather peeps have forecasted a “historic” snow event for the mid-Atlantic region this weekend just as we are on the tail end of 2 snow events since last Saturday.  The cupboards are full of food and I have plenty of quilty projects to work on.  So I’m ready to be snowed in this weekend…woohooo!

004 I’ve included some pretty snow pictures that I took yesterday after our overnight snowfall.  I love how the snow was just sitting on the leaves and branches.

006

3 comments:

Michele said...

I'm looking forward to my snow weekend - but not all of the shoveling.

pajudie said...

It is pretty, isn't it?? I'm all ready and happy to be "snowed in" this weekend :o)
Judie

Chookyblue...... said...

love the snow pics..........but I am sure you are all sick of it......