Friday, February 12, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along…

JellyRollSampler 
I decided to join the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along which starts March 1st.  I have sooo many jelly rolls and needed an excuse to use one of them :)

So I went searching on the pre-cut drawer and after a lot of hemming and hawing I decided on my Maypole jelly roll by April Cornell.  I found a pretty pink that goes with the fabrics for the background.  After all this snow I need to play with some bright springy colors!!

005
Yesterday I also bit the bullet and started piecing some of my larger batting scraps into usable battings.  I now have a stack of 6 battings to use in upcoming projects :)

006
Sure feels good to be marking things off of my February Goal List!! 

3 comments:

Shellie said...

Im doing this quilt along also. I cant wait for it to start. Im glad you are getting all your projects completed and goals accomplished.

swooze said...

Is everyone doing the same pattern?

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

HUGE HUGE pats on the back for piecing your batting. That's something I need to do soon too!

I'm a fellow participant of the Too Good To Cut Challenge, but haven't cut into my fabrics yet. They may sadly end up being TRULY too good to cut!!! ;0)

Have fun with the JellyRoll Quilt-along! I am passing it up; I simply have too many other tasks underway.

Happy Thursday!