Alas, no quilting has happened yet….but for good reason. When I started “Project Stash Relocation” the rest of the room looked like a bomb went off. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I’ve spent the last 3 days turning the messy room back into my quilting studio. And here’s the result….
The view from the door….
Two of my Elfa drawer units which now house some UFOs, flannels, most of my precuts (FQ Bundles, Jelly Rolls, Honey Buns & Turnovers – Charms are in another rolling unit because they wouldn’t fit in the drawers – I think I have a precut problem, wonder if there’s a 12 step program), purchased tote bags are in the unit in the left corner of the room). FQs, panels, backing fabrics and kits are in the unit on the right near the frame.
Under the HQ16 frame there are several rolling carts which contain the majority of my 100+ UFOs as well as some miscellaneous threads in one of the carts.
I’m shocked at how much I have in this 12’ x 12’ room. And I can still move around easily. Wooohooo!
Now I can get back to quilting MIL’s quilt. The backing fabric is already pinned onto the front roller. In a few minutes I’ll go pin it onto the takeup roller and then tomorrow I can get it quilted and load the other quilt :)