Saturday, January 30, 2010

UFO Challenge – January Finish!

I’ve finally finished my January finish for the 2010 UFO Challenge!!!  YAY!!  I put the last stitches in Patty’s Quilt while hubby and I were watching the movie Gran Torino on this snowy Saturday.  Here’s the finished quilt…

001 And a close-up of the Wonky Feathers….

003 I’m looking forward to working on my February UFO for the challenge.  In the meantime, tomorrow I’ll be quilting the baby quilt I finished piecing this week so that I can get it into the mail.  I pulled the backing and binding fabrics out a little while ago and I’ll make the binding and pin the backing onto the frame tonight.  I love snowy weekends!!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

congratulations BFF!!! you want to finish mine???

Barb said...

That is wonderful!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Congrats on the finish! You are starting off the new year on the right foot!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Looks great! Congrats on the finish!!!