Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another UFO Finished for January :)

I finished the binding on my mother in law’s Trip Around the World quilt.  I’m thrilled to have it finished and she will be over to visit on Sunday so I can finally give it to her.  This quilt was supposed to be her Christmas gift.  However breaking my elbow 4 days before Christmas kept me from being able to finish it.  I think she’ll be happy when she sees it.

002 I also managed to finish the baby quilt top made from the blocks that were on my design wall this past Monday.  I hope to get it quilted this weekend and finished next week so that I can send it off to my college friend’s new baby.

004 All in all a pretty productive week so far and I’m still working on the binding of my friend Patty’s quilt so I should have another finish pretty soon :)

5 comments:

Lise said...

wow...great job... love the trip around the world , colors are beautiful..and the baby quilt is geat too...woohoo...happy stitching...

Barb said...

I should say that you had a pretty productive week....lovely quilts..

swooze said...

Awesome Bethy!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

They both look great!! Way to go, Beth!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You're on a roll! Great job Beth!