Sunday, January 17, 2010

“Stay-cation” Goals

image

I’m on vacation until January 26th and am not going away.  So I get the next week + to quilt quilt quilt!!!

Over the weekend I finished one UFO and hope to get 2 more UFOs quilted this coming week.  I’ll be quilting my Mother in Law’s quilt (which was supposed to be finished for Christmas, but a broken elbow threw a monkey wrench into that plan) and hopefully have it labeled and bound to give to her when I see her on January 31st.

The other quilt I’m planning to quilt is my friend Patty’s quilt.  It’s on my UFO Challenge list over there ----------------> 
and it’s been in the works for far too long.  I finally found the perfect blue fabric in my stash for the inner border and binding and I have a nice wide blue paisley print for the backing.

Tomorrow I’ll get working on quilting my Mother in Law’s quilt.  The backing is already loaded onto the frame so I have NO EXCUSES!

No comments: