- Finished the nametags and busted 2 yards of stash and a nice chunk of batting scraps
- Finished 2 bucket totes (the second is pictured in this post) and busted 4 yards of stash (including scraps) and another nice chunk of batting scraps
- Pulled fabrics for Bonnie's from Quiltville's Mystery all from the stash!! (photo of the fabrics in this post)
- Did not buy any fabric at all!!!
Here are my goals stashbusting goals for the coming week:
- Cut and piece step one of the mystery
- Make a wallet to match the second bucket tote
- Make another bucket tote and wallet for a Christmas gift
- Avoid buying fabric!
Here are the fabrics I chose to use for Bonnie's new mystery quilt. There are 25 FQs which I have been saving for a special project. I've decided this will be the special project. I'm sure they will look even prettier as a quilt than a roll of FQs. For the "accent" color I'm using this nice medium sage tone on tone that matches some of the darker tones in the FQs and the background is a piece of Kona Cotton in the color Maize. I bought the Kona after I bought the FQ bundle and it will go nicely in this project (I hope).