Well I had a decent stashbusting week even though I didn't get alot of time in the sewing room between going into the office for meetings and taking my mom to her doctor appointments. Here's what I accomplished:
- Completed a wallet to match the blue and brown bucket tote I made last week. I used scraps from the bucket tote and didn't have to buy anything new for it.
- Cut out steps one and two for the quiltville mystery. The strip sets are sewn for step one and just need to be subcut into the railfence blocks.
- Made 10 fabric postcards for the MQR postcard swap. I used about a yard of scraps for these and didn't have to buy anything new to make them.
- Did not buy any fabric.
Here are my stashbusting goals for the coming week:
- Make 4 more bucket totes for gifts using stash fabrics.
- Make another wallet for a gift using stash fabrics.
- Finish steps one and two of the quiltville mystery.
- Avoid buying any new fabrics.
Here's pictures of the postcards! They are already in the mailbox!