- Finished stitching out 16 nametags on the embroidery machine. The fabric that I used for the background is some leftover muslin from some quilt backs. In years past I would have run out and bought a nice solid fabric for this project, but it was really satisfying to use something that would have gone into the scrap box(es).
- Finished my contribution to a round robin using fabrics from the stash instead of going out and buying something else.
- Picked out a pretty FQ pack from the stash to send as part of a secret sister gift instead of going out and buying a FQ pack to put in the package.
- Avoided buying any fabric
Here are my Stashbusting goals for the coming week:
- Finish the nametags. I have already pulled a great fabric for the backing/binding of the nametags. I even have leftover batting for the center.
- Finish Row Robin Row and send back to the owner. All of the fabric that I'm using is coming from stash.
- Avoid buying any fabric to add to the stash.
Wish me luck!!