Friday, October 5, 2012

On (and Off) My Needles–Socktober 5th

Well Socktober is going full swing here on my needles!  I have socks here, there and everywhere!

I finished my Skyp the Tea Party socks last weekend and I love them!  They fit perfectly and are so very bright and cheery!

002

I also made progress on my hubby’s first socks and both heels have now been turned.  These socks are HUGE as hubby wears a 12 wide shoe!

001

And since Monday was Socktober 1st, I was able to cast on my first pair of Opal Socks for the Socktoberfest Opal Challenge.  I bought 5 skeins of Opal yarn on sale intending to use them for Christmas gifts this year.  I’m challenging myself to knit 3 of the skeins up during Socktoberfest!

003

Don’t forget to hop on over to JudyL’s Blog to see what’s on everyone else’s needles this week!

No comments: