Friday, October 19, 2012

On (and Off) the Needles–Socktober 19th

This has been a very productive week for my knitting projects and I have a lot more off the needles than on the needles right now….YAY!

I finished the fingerless mitts that are a Christmas gift.  The pattern if called Jolly Sailor Warmers and was a fun quick knit!

002

I also finished my uncle’s socks.  This makes 1 pair of Opal finished for the Socktober Opal Challenge….YAY!

004

Plus my hubby’s squishy soft socks are finished and I am in love with them!!

001

This week also saw me casting on and casting off a test knit Joselyn Cowl which will be a Christmas gift as well…

001

002

That’s what’s off the needles this week, on the needles are my second pair of Opal Socks.  These will be Circle Socks and are a Christmas gift for my mother in law.  The pattern is written cuff down and I am modifying them for my preferred toe up method.  I’m also using my brand new Signature Needle Arts 2.25mm circs (they just started making this size circs last month and I am tickled pink!!)

001

Be sure to check out what’s on everyone else’s needles over at Judy’s Blog.

2 comments:

Mary said...

WOW - you got allot accomplished this week.

Judy S. said...

You've accomplished an amazing amount of beautiful stuff this week! Love those mitts!