Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I just couldn't resist.....


So I've been mulling this over for a few days.....I'm not a hand stitchery person, but I just love the look of this quilt! Then Darlene blogged about it and told us where to find it! The Honeysuckle Cottage, so I hopped over there and ordered it today. I went ahead and decided to do it as a BOM and will look forward to seeing those packages arrive from the Land Down Under each month :)


I know alot of you lades do embroidery by hand, so I may be asking for help here and there after my kits start arriving. I just love the fabrics and love Leanne's designs. I follow her blog regularly. She has wonderful patterns and ideas!

6 comments:

May Britt said...

Of course you couldn't resist this BOM. I am working on block #7 right now. Will bring the rest of the blocks with me on my summer holiday.

Sweet P said...

Welcome to Leanne's stitchery world. I'm toying with a quilt from her Romancing the Road Trip book. I look forward to seeing your progress.

swooze said...

OK I will provide a wagon or some likeness thereof....

The Calico Cat said...

I remember seeing that in the shop that we visited while in Australia & liking it, but knowing that is would sit & sit & sit in my stash...

Judith said...

I couldn't resist either and have now one block finished.

maggie said...

this looks like a gem. can't wait to see what you do with it. as a confirmed hand-stitcher, i think you are being brave and will enjoy the change...more time to fondle the fabric!