Sunday, September 9, 2012

On My Needles–September 7th (a couple days late)

Well I’m a couple days late with my post but I had to wait til I actually had something on the needles LOL

I finished the WestKnits Mystery Shawl and I did in fact run out of yarn.  But I’m very happy with the results nonetheless.  Here’s some pictures…

004005006

I also decided to frog my Skew Socks project.  The first sock was nearly finished but it was a long skinny sock and was never going to fit anyone.  I will need to figure out some modifications before I decide to knit these socks.  Here’s before….

045

And after…

002

I decided that I would go ahead and start the gift socks that need to be made this year.  Here’s the first pair…

003

Nanner Socks from Wendy Johnson using Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock in the London 2012 commemorate colorway.  I love how they are turning out!  Here’s the skein before I started knitting….

003

Hop on over to JudyL’s Blog to see what’s on everyone else’s needles!

No comments: