Friday, September 14, 2012

On My Needles–September 14th

I’m thrilled with the progress of my current knitting project!!  My Nanner Socks using Lorna’s Laces in the London 2012 colorway are nearly finished.  I started them last Saturday and finished turning the heels on Wednesday night at Margarita Night with my knitting group.  I have a few more inches to knit on the leg and then the ribbing to do before I can cast them off.

007

Coming up in a few days I should be receiving a couple yarn orders and will be posting about them….so stay tuned!

Oh, I also received my latest Thirty One order a couple weeks ago and I thought I’d share a couple of the items I ordered in use…

006

The totes are holding my most recent stash enhancements that I don’t have room for in the stash drawers.  I either need to start knitting fast or get some more storage space….

Hop on over to JudyL’s Blog to see what’s on everyone else’s needles….

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Nice! I got some of the same color in worsted wt. Looks totally different! You have quite a stash there....me, too. lol

straythreads said...

really like the way that yarn worked up beautiful stripes/ patches
Ann

Mary said...

I have the same yarn - your socks look great.

Judy D in AZ said...

ooooh I love that yarn.