Friday, August 17, 2012

On My Needles–August 17th

Well the Ravellenic Games was very productive for me.  I finished all of my projects on time and managed to start a new one before the games ended.

My Color Affection Shawl is lovely and quite large.  I can’t wait to wear it when the weather turns cooler…

011

008

I also finished my WIP Lacy Ribs Socks.  I’m glad to have them done since they were sitting on the needles for quite some time…

013

My new project that is currently on the needles is my Derecho Shawl.  This is my Camp Loopy project 3 and I need to have it finished by August 27th.  So I have 10 days to git-r-dun!  I think I can do it!

002

I’m also hosting an online Thirty-One Party that closes on August 29th.  These bags are fantastic especially for Crafters.  Lovely fabrics and fun embroidered personalization is available on most bags.  This is the last chance for some of the bag styles and prints so take a look at my party and order before the 29th is you’re so inclined Smile

009

007

006

Don’t forget to hop over to JudyL’s Blog to see what’s on everyone else’s needles Smile

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your Color Affection looks great - hope to have done by next week. Your Derocho Shawl is coming along nicely.