Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Good Sunday!

Well I managed to catch up on my sleep last night. I fell asleep a little before 8pm and woke up at 8 this morning LOL. Guess I was sleepy....

So I went off to get my nails done. Since Friday is Independence Day I decided to go patriotic with my nails. I am very happy with how they turned out and I think my 15 year old daughter is a little jealous that they are so blue.....LOL


After I got home I decided to finish up a UFO handquilting project that is now a doll quilt for a swap and is being mailed off tomorrow. I'm still hoping to load a customer quilt tonight before bed. All in all not a bad day :)


I'm very happy to have my quilting mojo back :)

4 comments:

Gina said...

Great nails.

I love the handquilted wholecloth.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Candace said...

I'm not even a cat person, and I love your little quilt. Your nails are looking pretty, and just right for the holiday. Congratulations on having you mojo back.

swooze said...

Your kitty is cute! Nice job and congrats on a finish!

Connie said...

Cute manicure for the 4th! I am so hard on my hands, I never get my nails done. One time in 44 years I've gotten a manicure!