Sunday, June 22, 2008

An Afternoon with Bonnie Hunter!!!

I spent the afternoon in Woodbridge VA attending the Boxy Stars workshop with Bonnie Hunter. We had a wonderful afternoon and got alot accomplished! I'm doing my top using Hawaiian prints and am hoping to have it finished before next weekend as a gift. I'll keep you all posted! Here's some pics from this afternoon with Bonnie. I can't wait until October when she comes to my guild in PA!!!!

So I managed to bust 5 yards of stash so far on this top WAHOOOO!!!

9 comments:

Kristie said...

How cool to spend the day with Bonnie! I love your choices of fabrics for this quilt. Can't wait to see it finished.
Kristie

Candace said...

I'm sure that a day with Bonnie was very informative and special. I like the Hawaiian Boxy Stars start, and am looking forward to seeing more.

dot said...

Sounds like a fun day. I like the fabric choices and am excited to see the finished quilt.

Amelia said...

Color selection is fabulous in this block...bet you had fun with Bonnie around.

Nancy said...

I am totally jealous BFF!!!! Glad you had fun and a day of uninterrupted sewing...... you deserved it.

Hugs,
Nancy

Helen in the UK said...

Love the look of your boxy star blocks. Bet you had a fabulous day with Bonnie :)

Lise said...

Love the boxy star blocks and the reading on your blog is awesome. Very fun and inspirational..can't wait to see your quilt top finished.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I would love to spend a day like that. What a lucky girl you are! The boxy stars blocks are awesome. Gonna make a beautiful quilt!

Sherry said...

Oh my goodness!!! Bonnie is going to be in PA???!!! Will the meeting be open to non-members?? Can I come??!!! Pretty, pretty, pretty please. . . .

Sherry V.