Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun Mail!

Darlene is always talking about "Fun Mail" and I got some myself today :)

I joined a pincushion swap at #QuiltChat and received not one, but two pincushions from auntbekky today :) I love them both!!!!

I also got my copy of Judy Laquidara's new book. I've just flipped thru the book once, but have already found some great patterns for pieced borders as well as whole quilts :)

And of course my cat decided that the box I got today was a perfect perch for her to nap on :)

11 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Love those pincushions! Very cute indeed. What a fun idea for a swap.

Have fun with your new book! Just saw a flyer for it, but haven't seen the book itself.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What fun looking pin cushions! Can you bear to put a pin in them?

Sweet P said...

Those pincushions are adorable. Do you think you really use them or just put them on the shelf for show and tell?

Tracy said...

The pin cushions are adorable!

Have fun with Judy's book:)

Darlene said...

Wow, yummy looking fun mail. They are really cute.

Enjoy Judy's book.

Quilting Pirate said...

HOW FUN!! I love the cupcake cushion!!

Judy said...

Thanks for getting my book! :)

Suzanne Earley said...

love the pin cushions, especially the cupcake! too cute!

Rhonda said...

What cute pincushions!

Jeanne said...

Cats can always spot the newest thing in the room and make a beeline right for it. Cute pincushion and the book is great!

Anonymous said...

I have a calico also and she is sooo much help with the quilts. lol