Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Birthday Present from Hubby!

Well I just have the bestest hubby in the world!! When I came home one night this week and told him that the Air Conditioning in my Tracker wasn't working again, he sighed and said that it was time to retire the old car and look for something else....So I did some research online and then last night we went to the Dodge dealership (same owner as the Chevy dealer he works for) and test drove the car that I fell in love with online :)

As of 11:30 last night I am the proud owner of a 2007 Dodge Caliber....She is fully loaded and drives like a dream! I can never get lost again thanks to the GPS Navigation system built into the dash..Hubby is picking up all the software from the dealer this afternoon that wasn't with the car when we bought it....LOL....After I get it installed I think I will be able to change the clock....LOL


Hopefully I can have a quilty weekend (unless I'm out driving) LOL

8 comments:

swooze said...

Oooh nice! I love the color!! Do you think those cabinets are deep enough? 9"

Sweet P said...

Your Caliber is just like my Caliber. I just put 600 miles on my car this weekend and it worked like a dream. You will enjoy it!

Jeanne said...

Lucky you! Enjoy your new Dodge and drive safely.

Greenmare said...

enjoy that new car smell!
we looked at those today, but it's going to be a while before I can afford one I think!
Congratulations!

Greenmare said...

Oh and I LOVE your banner at the top of your blog!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

very very nice.. hugs :) cath

Susan said...

Great car, and even better husband!

Rhonda said...

Good for you! Enjoy!