Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's a Cat's Life




Well isn't this the life? My big bad Anabelle lounging on the bed. This is typical for her in the evening when hubby and I are each using our computers. I guess she figures that if we are otherwise occupied we won't bother her by trying to pet her. She is not very fond of me, I have the scratches to prove it....LOL.....Guess she still remembers that I was the mean lady that took her to the vet to be fixed 2 1/2 years ago....Oh well, her loss.....

Unfortunately I haven't done anything quilty in the last few days....I have to work tomorrow and then I have Thursday to myself.....My mom's birthday is Friday and she has already informed me that she wants a Diva Bag like mine, but made with Red Hatter fabrics, I guess I know what I'll be doing Thursday....Wish me luck!

4 comments:

swooze said...

She is so pretty which makes even harder to resist the temptation to pet her! Good luck on finishing that bag right after the King is done ;) . LOL

Deb Sews Quilts said...

I don't understand..your cat looks so sweet!!! They certainly do have personalities don't they? Good luck with your Mom's bag. Please post a picture as we would love to see it!

swooze said...

Content....content....we want more content!!

Greenmare said...

oh she is soooooooo sweet, maybe she just needs a quilt of her own?