Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's a Cat's Life




Well isn't this the life? My big bad Anabelle lounging on the bed. This is typical for her in the evening when hubby and I are each using our computers. I guess she figures that if we are otherwise occupied we won't bother her by trying to pet her. She is not very fond of me, I have the scratches to prove it....LOL.....Guess she still remembers that I was the mean lady that took her to the vet to be fixed 2 1/2 years ago....Oh well, her loss.....

Unfortunately I haven't done anything quilty in the last few days....I have to work tomorrow and then I have Thursday to myself.....My mom's birthday is Friday and she has already informed me that she wants a Diva Bag like mine, but made with Red Hatter fabrics, I guess I know what I'll be doing Thursday....Wish me luck!

4 comments:

swooze aka Suzette said...

She is so pretty which makes even harder to resist the temptation to pet her! Good luck on finishing that bag right after the King is done ;) . LOL

Deb Sews Quilts said...

I don't understand..your cat looks so sweet!!! They certainly do have personalities don't they? Good luck with your Mom's bag. Please post a picture as we would love to see it!

swooze aka Suzette said...

Content....content....we want more content!!

Greenmare said...

oh she is soooooooo sweet, maybe she just needs a quilt of her own?