Friday, February 2, 2007

A Blah Day So Far

Well I did a little sewing in the wee hours of the morning, I was browsing thru my UFO drawers and unearthed all the blocks and fabrics for my Chain Event mystery quilt that I started last year. So I decided to go ahead and start putting the top together. Here's how far I've gotten (1/3 of the way done) the blocks are set on point (I love the way it looks but don't particularly enjoy piecing quilts on point) and there will be a total of 24 pieced blocks (set 4 across and 6 down). This is a picture of the progress so far:

Now I'm having avoidance issues with the sewing room, I just am not in the mood right now to do anything. I went to sleep around 3:30am and didn't wake up til 1pm. Gues I was really tired!

So I started surfing blogs and found a blogquiz that tells what emoticon you are right now. This one seems to say it all for me today...LOL

Your Emoticon is Cool

You're not feeling particularly up or down, just relaxed and calm. You're ready for whatever is going to happen next!

No comments: