Monday, June 20, 2011

Shawl redux….

Perhaps I should have thought about which color to use as the main color before I started knitting.  Once I got to the Bird Eye Lace border and joined the contrasting color I realized that I should have switched the colors.  So yesterday I decided the give the shawl a “do over” and restarted it using the blue tonal as the main color.  I am now to the point of picking up the side stitches to start the lace borders.  I think that I will be much happier with the shawl now Smile

002

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It looks great... congrats!

pajudie said...

Hi Beth -
Your knitting looks beautiful - glad to see you back in blogland. If you ever get up this way, would love to see some of your socks!! I bought a book for knitting socks and that's as far as I've gotten!!