I finished the binding on the valances last night. I quilted them a couple months ago but hadn't gotten around to binidng them and adding hanging sleeves. This weekend I decided I needed a hand project while hubby and I watched movies that we had recorded on the DVR so I attached the hanging sleeves and binding and got to work. They are now finished and hanging nicely on the dining room french doors.
I also finally got my split nine patch blocks together (I had started them awhile back and never got them put together, they will be the backing of another quilt that I started at the spring guild retreat this year). I used charm packs from the Sanctuary line by Moda and I'm very happy with this one so far. Using the charm packs allowed me to have a backing to match the quilt without purchasing any additional fabrics :)
I have another customer quilt on the frame and hope to find time this week to get it quilted. It's so nice to be able to leave quilts on the frame now and work on them at my leisure :)