Well boy did I bust some stash this weekend! I leave for retreat on November 2nd and I decided on Friday that I needed to start getting projects together as well as finishing up some swap blocks that I'll be handing off at retreat to my BFF Nancy :)
So I managed to cut out 2 quilt tops, 2 1/2 sets of swap blocks and the setting blocks for another top I want to assemble at retreat.
The swap blocks I cut are my 12" Black and White Churn Dashes and 12" Scrappy Buckeye Beauties. The 1/2 set occurred when I realized that I had cut, pieced, pressed and trimmed too many 6" HSTs for the Buckeye Beauties. So I will make some more 4patch units and have another whole set of Buckeye Beauties.
Here's the 2 sets of swap blocks I finished:
And here's the setting blocks that I am going to use to set some swap blocks:
And this is the basket that I'm collecting my retreat projects in. I still have some more pre-cutting to do over the next week and a half or so before I leave though.