Friday, February 8, 2013

On My Needles–February 8th

Well I finished my Leonard Shawl earlier this week.  What a fun and easy pattern!  I still need to block it, but here’s what it looks like off the needles before blocking.


I also cast on a Honey Cowl using my Wollmeise DK weight in a nice red called Koralle.  I have had this pattern in my Ravelry queue for awhile now and I’m glad I finally got around to knitting it.


Next up after I finish the cowl will be a pair of fingerless mitts using this yarn…..


Hop on over to JudyL’s blog to see what’s on everyone else’s needles….


Judy Laquidara said...

Nice projects. Can't wait to see your Leonard shawl blocked. I started a Honey Cowl but haven't finished it . . need to get back to it. That Wollmeise red is gorgeous!

Beth said...

Wow you have been busy!!! Red is my favorite color. I can't wait to see your finished cowl.

Suzanne said...

Wonderful projects. I also have the cowl pattern in my Ravelry project list. Love the red!

NurseBrandy said...

Ok, so I'm busy learning & learning some more... What do you do to "block" a project after it's done? Looks done (and STUNNING) to me!