Friday, November 30, 2012

On (and Off) the Needles–November 30th

Another productive week with quite a bit off the needles (YAY!) and a couple things on the needles!

I started and finished a hat to match the scarf I’m knitting as a Christmas gift set for a coworker.  The hat is the Sockhead Hat pattern and is free on Ravelry.  I make a lot of these hats and they are quick and fun knit using fingering weight sock yarn!

004

I also finally finished knitting the Double Dog Dare sweater that I was test knitting.  Here it is being modeled by Mollie & Peaches….

004

005

The scarf is still in progress and will hopefully be finished soon…

001

And I cast on another hat which will be a holiday gift for my boss.  Loving this fun open work pattern!

005

And finally, here are some better pictures of the Juicy Superstar Shawl that I finished last week..

001

003

Hop on over to JudyL’s Blog to see what’s on everyone else’s needles!!

1 comment:

Regina said...

oh my - I am in awe at your prolificness (is that a word?)...