Sunday, April 11, 2010

Making Room in the Studio….

Well it’s time for me to make some room in the studio for the stash of sock yarns I’m amassing…

So I’ve decided that it’s time to sell some of my Moda Jelly Rolls and miscellaneous FQ Bundles.  I love all of my fabrics but something has to give.  Plus Maryland Sheep & Wool is coming up in a couple weeks and I need to pad the bank account for some new sock yarns :)

Please take a look at my fabrics on my Flickr page and email me mdquilter@atlanticbb.net if you are interested in anything.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Wow! Big step!! :)

Gorgeous fabrics! Good luck!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

As much as I'm tempted and want to help you, I must put my blinders on. I have accumulated too much sock yarn and need to stay away from buying anything. ;0)

Have a great time. Do post pictures of what comes home with you. Do you have pictures of any new socks?

Bonnie said...

Wow! I checked the Flicker fabs today and most are sold. Good job. I've been able to control my yarn urges just a bit. But have first grandbaby on the way so will be succumbing to that knitting soon.