Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Baby Quilt!

Today I went to a baby shower for my friend Renee who worked in our office last summer.  She and her hubby are expecting their first baby in les than a month and they do not know if the baby will be a boy or a girl.  Since all of my baby quilt UFOs are gender specific I had to start from scratch.  I had been wanting to use Mary’s Happy Blocks pattern for awhile so this was a perfect opportunity.  What a fast & fun pattern!  I made this quilt start to finish in less than a week!  The finished quilt measures 40” x 48”.  I like to give larger baby quilts so they grow with the child. 

Do you think perhaps my mojo is returning?  I sure hope so!

002

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Very cute!

Penny said...

Really cute, so good to see you sewing again. HUGS

Piwacket said...

Between this one and your previous post, I think your MOJO is definitely back!

Jeanne said...

Beth, your baby quilt turned out great!

Lori in South Dakota said...

The MOJO is back!!

Stephanie (A Ditchin' Time Quilts) said...

Hi Beth, I found your blog on the quilting blogspot website and thought I would say hi! I am in Columbia MD and just started blogging. I love your blog and hope to have interesting posts like you! Thanks for sharing this baby quilt with us. Stephanie from Maryland