Thursday, April 23, 2009

Racing on the Chesapeake Bay!

Last night was the first night of the Annapolis Yacht Club’s Wednesday Night Race series and this year the Woodwinds are racing on Wednesday nights as well……

So we, the office staff, headed out on one of the boats to experience the racing!

It was quite the exciting night….complete with a pop up squall and the boat I was on, Woodwind II, beating Woodwind!

Here’s some of the pictures I took of the other boat as well as the Annapolis skyline at sunset.

005

 003 

 

 

 

 

 

013

023

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Ah, the Chesapeake Bay! Sigh... Annapolis, sigh. And we are still in coats up here. But watch out it is suppose to go up to the 80's this weekend. Wow. I like your hexagon (?) table topper. I think I'll look for that pattern... well, look may not start but I do like it! Bonnie in the Poconos