Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stash Report: Week 7

This week was certainly more successful than last week in the world of stashbusting!!

I managed to avoid adding to the stash and even used a litle stash for a baby quilt I'm working on. I went shopping yesterday and did not buy any fabric at all, just batting :)

I'm planning to finish the baby quilt today, then I'll be able to add the backing and binding fabrics as busted!! YAY!!

So here's this week's report:

Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 14.5 yards
Fabric used this week: 1.5 yards
Fabric used year to date: 21.5 yards
YTD Net fabric busted: 7 yards

I'm still thrilled to be on the positive side of the stashbusting curve. How are you doing this year?

5 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

you did great - love your stack of fabrics in the photo. Keep up the great job and you will stay on the positive side of stashbustin. Doesn't it feel good?
Eileen C

Quiltldy said...

Even thought I am not a lover of polka dots, I do love your choice of fabrics! Can't wait to see the quilt! Yes, it's a wonderful feeling to bust that stash!

Lori in South Dakota said...

I'm stuck on +8 yds! Maybe by next week I will at least get something finished. But I don't think so. But when the finishes come, I am GONNA BUST SOME STASH!

Julz said...

Yummo - you have the most loveliest stash - love seeing your photo's :) How's the 2nd fingerless glove coming along - it is starting to get chilly here (autumn is arriving before its meant to), your knitting looks very finger inviting. Hugs Jx

Katie Z. said...

I am in a DEEP hole, but that's okay - it's all good! I like your fabric.