I've been quite busy the last few weeks, but I can't really show much of what I've been working on. I've been testing a mystery quilt pattern and can't show the progress, however I am on the 2nd to last step so my blocks are almost finished :) Here's the fabrics I'm using for the quilt top.
I also cut up a bunch of fabric for projects I'll be working on at retreat this weekend :) 20 1/2 yards out of the stash....YAY!!!
I also cut out and made myself a new purse today......another 2 yards out of the stash. The pattern is called the Salem Bag and I bought the pattern at a local quilt show this summer. I am quite happy with it. The pattern called for a button and loop closure but I used a tab closure with a magnetic snap.
Hope everyone is having a good week!!!