Monday, October 13, 2008

Finished My Workshop Top!!

On Friday we had our Pineapple Blossom workshop with Bonnie Hunter and today I managed to finish my top. I'd finished all of the blocks at the workshop, so all I had to do was sash them and assemble the top. I used the "Sweet Dreams" line from Robyn Pandolph and am thrilled with the result. Just need to decide on the border and quilt it into a finished quilt :) Oh and this top took 3 yards of fabric from my stash - YAY!!!!

I also worked on my Fresh Squeezed top as my leader ender project and got alot done (including the first 2 blocks). I'm very happy with this top. It shouldn't be too long before this top is finished too :)

11 comments:

nannergirl said...

Love the pineapple blossom top Beth! It's beautiful. I'm so jealous that you got to go to a workshop with Bonnie :)

dot said...

Very nice. I like the pineapple quilt. I the blocks look nice also and will be wonderful when all are completed.

Rosaline said...

You know, I wish I had a larger vocabulary because I often think my choice of words to depict beautiful quilts is very limited. Take your pineapple blossom; it's soft yet contemporary and the colors are well blended. Just beautiful!

Cheri said...

I love, love, love this top! Guess I need to get busy and make one for me.

Cheri

Patchwork Penguin said...

WOW!!! I love it BFF!! I want one now........... and I love the embroidery in the center of the Fresh Squeeze fabrics.

You are sooooo gooder!!

Infinity Quilter said...

Your pineapple top is gorgeous and your fresh squeezed blocks are cool too. I can't wait to see more of them!!!

Kathy said...

I LOVE your pineapple top -- it is beautiful. The fresh squeezed blocks are cute too. I hae some of that fabric but haven't decided what to do....youo are giving me ideas!

Helen in the UK said...

Your pineapple blossom is BEAUTIFUL :)

belinda said...

I've looked over your blog and your quilting is top notch!

Randi said...

The pineapple blossom is beautiful! One of these days, I want to make one of those. Love that embroidery, also!

Kathy Wagner said...

Great pineapple quilt!