Saturday, February 23, 2013

On the Needles–February 22nd

I haven’t been as productive as usual this past week, but I did manage to finish the fingerless mitts I was working on…..Love how they turned out!!

002  003

I made a bit of progress on my Puffy Stitch Scarf as well….

002

I also started knitting a pair of socks for myself.  I seem to be lacking red handmade socks, but not for long….I’m really liking the way this yarn is striping!!

003

Check out what’s on everyone else’s needles at JudyL’s Blog….

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Great socks! I love anything red. Your honey cowl is beautiful; that pattern's on my list also. How ever did you acquire Wollmeise? It's always sold out when I look for it. That puff stitch looks very interesting! Are there directions somewhere for it? You've been very productive!!!