- Made quilt top usuing the fairy blocks I started embroidering on my new embroidery machine in January. The top used the Turning Twenty Again pattern and busted 12 FQs (or 3 yards of fabric) from my stash.
- Made quilt top using a jelly roll and 6 charm packs. The pattern was Butter Charm and Jelly.
- Made quilt top using a jelly roll and 2 yards of fabric (all from the stash). The pattern is Weed Whacker from Quiltville and I adapted it in order to use the 2.5" strips from the jelly roll.
- Made tote bag using a pack of charm squares and 1 yard of lining fabric from the stash. The pattern is Charm Party Tote and this project is actually completed.
- Made my starter block for a new round robin project
- Made 112 1.5"x3" flying geese units and used them to make 28 6" finished sawtooth stars. The stars are complete but still need to be sewn together and attached to the round robin I am working on. This used 1.25 yards of fabric from my stash.
- Machine embroidered 10 of 16 nametags for my mother's red hat group. The background fabric that I'm using is leftover muslin scraps from quilt backings.
- Quilted a queen size quilt for a customer and delivered it.
- Did not purchase any fabric at all!!!!!
Most of thse projects were highlighted in my blog over the last month and you can see pictures of these projects in those posts (I won't bore you with reposting the same pictures in this post). I also posted my 100th blog post in November. In November I learned that I need to find and implement a good time management system that I can follow. That is one of my weaknesses, I am not a good time manager.
My December goals are as follows:
- Finish Red Hat nametags and deliver to the group
- Quilt 2 customer quilts
- Finish MIL's 30's repro UFO for Christmas
- Finish daughter's Japanese quilt for Christmas
- Embroider 4 fleece throws for Christmas gifts
- Embroider hand towels for Christmas gifts
- Finish current swap and round robin commitments
- Avoid adding to the fabric stash
These goals are pretty agressive but I work best under pressure. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress!
What are you all working on in December?